Ad platform for self-service kiosks organizes management of ads such as:
- A banner ad on the main display
- Video ads on the main and additional displays
- Ads printed on receipts
- Mass text messaging for kiosks users
Cloud AdNet helps businesses with:
- Use self-service kiosks to promote their own services
- Increase earning power
- User-friendly interface for commercial management
- Possibility of scheduled interface changes without human input
- Seamless integration with kiosk software
- 24/7 availability
- Banners placement
AdNet allows placing original and animated banners in *.jpg, *.png, *.gif, *.swf file formats. Ads can be statically positioned (e.g. for a week), as well as dynamically positioned (charged for 1000 ad displays, clicks or conversions).
- Video demonstration
Advertising platform enables displaying video commercials in *.wmv и *.swf file formats on both main and additional screens. Corporate advertising on self-service kiosks in places with high customer turnover is a good way for companies to present themselves to mass-market customers and to increase the kiosk profitability for owners.
- Text or graphic advertisements on receipts
AdNet enables advertisers to provide text or graphic advertisements on receipts for their core audience. Receipt printers also allow printing coupons and lottery tickets.
- Mass text messaging ads
Capabilities to send a message with payment approval as well as acknowledging appreciation for kiosk use.
- Promotional websites
AdNet enables placement of micro sites into self-service kiosks. Users can get acquainted with detailed information about goods or services and make modifications.
- Filling forms
AdNet platform enables kiosk users to complete forms of varying kinds: orders for goods, requests for services, callbacks. Advertisers receive completed forms as well as information on performance.
AdNet Platform provides its users with a wide range of statics and reports
- number of banners/video displays
- number of clicks
- number of conversions
- number of printed receipts
- number of sent messages